Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Sunday 10 June 2012

honda heavy bikes


I was a normal kid, fascinated by “HEAVY BIKES” and how fast they were and how loud their sound was, a passion which was overlooked by my parents, thinking “Ye to bacha hay abhi” (He is only a child). Life went on and whenever I saw one of them bikes on the road or on TV, always took a moment to appreciate its greatness but nothing too fancy. Until the day, my parents bought my elder brother a so called “HEAVY BIKE”, basically a Suzuki bandit 400cc naked street bike. I guess I was happier than my brother because now I wouldn’t have to scout the roads of my city for them as one was already in my home. I looked at it every day and kept wondering when my elder brother will take me on a ride on it? That day did come and we took to the roads like eagles flying through favorable winds. At the moment I felt so alive that I almost cried. Some days later I asked my elder brother if I could just ride it myself, in the neighborhood, just to know what its like to ride one of these machines. What came as his answer is the thing which changed my life, “You will never be able to ride these bikes”.








I don’t blame him, as I only bought a Chinese 70cc bike earlier that year and to jump from a 70cc-75 kg bike to a 400cc-200kg bike was very unlikely, but that was not what he said, he said that I could never ride a bike like that. I kept quiet, and deep within myself, something snapped into a million pieces as if it was made of glass and the very next moment joined together again like it was made of titanium and I said to myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment